Publication Terms for the Ballarat Health & Wellness Network directory
As a holistic health professional in Ballarat, we sincerely hope you benefit from listing your services and take full advantage of the network and directory opportunities. Your Practitioner Listing submission is subject to your acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Currently, a once-off $25AUD payment applies to join the directory and receive a Practitioner Listing. This payment is necessary to support our administration, hosting, management and set up costs – thank you. This payment does not attract GST (GST is not payable). We’ll contact you by email to confirm your listing submission and send through the payment information. Your listing will be added to the live directory within 3-5 days of your payment being received.
- You are entitled to one headshot image to accompany your Practitioner Listing. It will be resized to 100 pixels wide and no more than 200 pixels high. When we contact you by email to confirm your listing submission we’ll request your image file. Alternatively, if you have an image ready, please email it to us now. You agree that you possess the authority, permission and/or licensing rights to submit your image for publication on this directory.
- To protect you from unwanted spam we will not display your email address. However, we will display your phone number and an active link to your website. It is generally expected that you provide a contact form or email link on your website for prospective patients to contact you by email.
- To maintain a style consistency across the directory, the list administrators reserve the right to proofread and make minor editorial changes to the information you provide. In addition, the list administrators reserve the right to change your profile layout design, and how your practitioner information is presented, at any time, including displaying advertisements on listing pages.
- You may contact us to request a change to the contact details of your Practitioner Listing, if required, or to remove your listing entirely. Such changes may take several days to action. Other text or image changes are to be kept to a strict minimum – please contact us if you have any queries. The Ballarat Health & Wellness Directory administrators take no responsibility, and will not be held liable, for any loss of business or damages due to inaccurate contact details, or during the time taken to update your contact details.
- Listing your professional services on this directory is entirely and solely at the practitioner’s own risk and liability. As stated above, you may request your listing to be removed at any time by contacting us. We will endeavour to remove your listing within a reasonable timeframe.
- We do not protect against unforeseen unauthorised access or ‘hacking’ of this directory, although the likelihood is rare. We have measures in place to monitor the directory daily for hacking and to alert us. In the event that the directory is compromised, we will do everything we can to rectify the situation. This may require the live directory to be shut down for a period of time, or indefinitely.
- The administrators of the Ballarat Health & Wellness Network directory will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of your practitioner listing on this directory.
- Aligned with the Ballarat Health & Wellness Network directory is a growing action group of health practitioners and health advocates in Ballarat. We reserve the right to contact all listed practitioners with updated information about the Ballarat Health & Wellness Network, special opportunities and offers in the future.
- We reserve the right to amend pricing and these terms and conditions at any time. Your listing submission and live listing indicate your acceptance of our current terms and conditions.