Ballarat Speech Pathologists, Ballarat Speech Pathology
Clinic : ENT Ballarat
Location : 103 Drummond Street North, Ballarat 3350
Phone : (03) 5333 4755
Website : www.entballarat.com.au
I’m a speech pathologist who works with adults who have communication and swallowing problems, as well as chronic cough.
Communication problems can include:
- slurred speech
- a hoarse or strained voice
- difficulty making yourself heard or understood.
Swallowing problems can include:
- coughing when eating and drinking
- feeling as though food or drinks get stuck in your throat
- difficulty initiating a swallow.
Chronic cough is a cough that is ongoing for more than 8 weeks and has not responded to medical treatment. I can provide therapy and rehabilitation using up-to-date research to improve your quality of life.
Modalities : Speech Pathology
Focus Areas : Swallowing, Voice, Chronic Cough, Speech